Article: HG4x4 Custom Front Bumper

Default HG4x4 Custom Front Bumper

HG4x4 Custom-Designed, Custom-Built, Front Bumper
    Click HERE to go to Official Install Write Up

So Mike finally got the write up on my custom bumper done so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents as well.

And I'll do that...tomorrow
    "The American Indians found out what happens when
    you don't control immigration."

looks like some nice work ;-)
    force it...if it breaks, it needed replacing anyway

Thumbs up

Ok Lets talk bumpers. After I purchased my Jeep the first thing I did was remove all the bling. Chris was nice enough to let me borrow his stock bumper that he had sitting in the garage till I had the $ to purchase one.

After Mike showed me a couple of his bumper ideas I got a little excited about having Matt make one for me with all the goodies on it that I wanted. Mike and I got together and designed exactly what I wanted. I was still a little worried that it wouldnt look the way I wanted it to once it was finished.

I was wrong, Matt did a great job and it turned out better than I hoped for. The question was now if it would hold up in those sticky situations. Well we put it to the test. I decided to get my Jeep stuck in some mud and have a couple Jeep try and pull me out by the bumper.

It passed with flying colors, this is a great design (thanks Mike) and a durable, agressive hunk-o-steel (thanks Matt) that I give 2 thumbs up for.
    "The American Indians found out what happens when
    you don't control immigration."