Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: Moab May 4-7th: Official Farewell Trip

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Peoria AZ
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Totally worth it to see him get out, toss it back over, and keep leading us down the trail.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweathog View Post
    Totally worth it to see him get out, toss it back over, and keep leading us down the trail.
    The photo opportunities in that situation would be epic.
    _________________

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mesa
    Posts
    6,342

    Default

    LOL. Im down... Bring a saw so we can cut the roof off when it happens.
    _________________
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbob309 View Post
    LOL. Im down... Bring a saw so we can cut the roof off when it happens.
    Done. although... shouldn't the cage keep you from having to cut the roof off? lol
    _________________

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mesa
    Posts
    6,342

    Default

    8 years ago I was finishing up the red jeep and trying to get it back from the police so I could go to Moab. 3 years ago we were in Moab getting wheel studs for a race jeep and packing the dodge with extra people from an XJ that went Boom... 11 years and 4 rigs, about to be 5, that have been on the trails in Moab. Im good with that...
    Last edited by fatbob309; Yesterday at 10:16 AM.
    _________________
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbob309 View Post
    8 years ago I was finishing up the red jeep and trying to get it back from the police so I could go to Moab. 3 years ago we were in Moab getting wheel studs for a race jeep and packing the dodge with extra people from an XJ that went Boom... 12 years and 4 rigs, about to be 5, that have been on the trails in Moab. Im good with that...
    And hopefully next year we will knock a bucket list item off with EJS... full size runs and the flattie runs. Best of both worlds
    _________________

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •