Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer restoration project

I wish I could say I've been behind in updating this thread, but I'm not. It's just been sitting for month.

Finally decided to go with an HEI conversion since we've been having so many issues sourcing parts for the Waggy. With the conversion we can use the Painless harness I ordered and move forward.

Brandon Green (mechanic at LetzRoll) is now doing the work as Shawn as passed on it.

Old stuffs...

Out with the old...

All the old dash wiring pulled and labeled in case it's needed in the future.

In with the new...

Vacuum hose work up next after wiring. POSSIBLE carb conversation to a Holley.
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Any updates on this? It gonna make it to Moab?

While it could/should make it to Moab, I will more than likely be in the FJ with the family. Wiring is almost done, then on to the vacuum hoses, etc... and we'll see.
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

21 months of bullshit.

That is all.

LS Sawp.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    LS Sawp.

That is all.
    Like we didn't just chat about that for the last 30 minutes via text... haha.

Thank you for going by this week and checking the actual status. I'll continue my research as well.

big shout out to Daniel for swinging by and taking stock of the situation yesterday...

... evidently 12 months with Brandon gets you a pile of old wires in the back, a rats nest in the floor board, and plugging in the HEI conversion and plug wires.

Operation "Take Back Possession" is underway. After TBP is completed, I'll make plans for next steps. Operation "LS Swap" is on the table, but I really need to find out the condition of the rats nest first. If it's as bad of a cluster as it looks, operation "Send Daniel a Signed Title" might come into play.

So bad... That's just wrong on so many levels.
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Tattoo 'em and leave 'em.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Pick up is scheduled for Saturday morning. Thanks Daniel!