Thread: New tent

Default New tent

After out last hunting trip in the rain and having a small pond in my tent, it was time for something new. My dad was talking about getting a pop up trailer but that just didnt pan out.
    We started looking for a basic replacement tent. The size we wanted for a basic family tent wasnt much less $ than a nice canvas tent.

Ordered up a Kodiak 10x14 tent. Ordered it from http://www.competitiveedgeproducts.c...l.aspx?ID=1559
    Placed the order on Sunday and it was on my door today. Cant wait to use it!
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

I saw the video on the setup. It's quick. The floor measures 10x14, but it tapers up pretty quickly. I'm sure you're going to play with it when it arrives. Tell me if it will fit 4 cots in it?

My Coleman Instant Tent is a 10x8 but it fits 4 cots. After my last monsoon soaking, I thought about a canvas one, too.

2009 4-door JK - 85% daily driver, 15% hunting vehicle, 100% fun!

It's better to be prepared, than scared.
    Mailman by day, Gun Nut by night.
    NRA Certified Instructor - 5 disciplines.

That's awesome. Canvus tent is on my to buy list .. I get tired if buying cheap ones all the time

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    I saw the video on the setup. It's quick. The floor measures 10x14, but it tapers up pretty quickly. I'm sure you're going to play with it when it arrives. Tell me if it will fit 4 cots in it?

My Coleman Instant Tent is a 10x8 but it fits 4 cots. After my last monsoon soaking, I thought about a canvas one, too.

Will do. We looked at a few bigger Coleman tents and after reading some reviews (leaks and would break) we started looking at the canvas tents. The place we ordered it was cheaper than anyone else we could find, had free shipping, and it came with a free ground tarp.

Just a quick update on this tent now that I have had it almost a year.
    I LOVE this tent. Easy to put up. Lots of room. Its been in the rain wind and snow with no issues.