Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fires

Default Fires

This past week in Rim Country there were two arsonest charged with starting fires and leaving them burn,they were caught.Also there was 70 camp fires busted and charged over this past weekend.I cannot belive this bs as there is signs posted on both ends of town stating NO FIRES how simple is that....I love jeepin but i love the land more and if this north country burns it will be all over for all of us i guess the ones who were busted just thinks the law doesn't pertain to them guess thats why this country is so %$#&ed up...
    Last edited by T.C.'S TOY; 06-06-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    Opend Pyatte Draw 2001,hosted BFG Challange 2006 Pyatte Draw,Sunflower mine 2000,Turtle Creek,Stairstep,Lizzurd Creek,Roberts Mesa,Webber Creek 2007 "Bad Idea" 2013,Black Friday 2013,founder HCR

The camp fire people... Were they not in campgrounds? From what I was reading it sounded like you could have a fire in campgrounds. Did I read that wrong?
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

I don't know if there are still fires permitted in campgrounds with fire rings and camp host but all the people who were busted were in the forest scattered all over and below the Rim
    Opend Pyatte Draw 2001,hosted BFG Challange 2006 Pyatte Draw,Sunflower mine 2000,Turtle Creek,Stairstep,Lizzurd Creek,Roberts Mesa,Webber Creek 2007 "Bad Idea" 2013,Black Friday 2013,founder HCR

Quote Originally Posted by T.C.'S TOY View Post
    I don't know if there are still fires permitted in campgrounds with fire rings and camp host but all the people who were busted were in the forest scattered all over and below the Rim
    That just sucks. I hate camping without a fire but I love being able to camp in the woods more than a burn area... Im going to wash the truck so you get some rain up there.
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

I was in NE Payson area last weekend and the campgrounds did NOT allow fires, even in the fire rings. You could use propane but that's it.
    2009 4-door JK - 85% daily driver, 15% hunting vehicle, 100% fun!

It's better to be prepared, than scared.
    Mailman by day, Gun Nut by night.
    NRA Certified Instructor - 5 disciplines.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    I was in NE Payson area last weekend and the campgrounds did NOT allow fires, even in the fire rings. You could use propane but that's it.
    Thats what i thought too but didn't know for sure,its really dry up here and pretty scary that people would start a fire without a care

Unhappy

Goodbye, West Fork and Flagdona. Looks like my Indian waterfall may be taken by the Skunk Fire (3.5x bigger than Slide Fire).
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

i hadnt heard of skunk fire
    Zombie Caving
    Siblings are like sausages. Itís better not to see them being made.

No million dollar homes there or tourists

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/state/3/#
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

No accounting for people's carelessness. Too bad it has to hurt others.
    <><

No plan B.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger except for bears, bears will kill you.

#Ibelieve