Thread: Adjustable Control Arms

Default Adjustable Control Arms

In bad need of at least some front lower adjustable arms, for a XJ, TJ, LJ, Etc, so I can get back on the trail :D 35's and stock arms on an XJ just won't work too well together. Need them to get me by while I get a 3 link put together. Can be reached here or at 602-402-1326.

Thanks!
    Tom
    Last edited by live24wheel; 08-06-2012 at 04:27 PM.

I have two brandnew, installed but were never drivin on JKS adjustable lower arms that I bought for a ZJ, should fit TJ, and not sure what else.

I appreciate the offer but I need something more "abusable". Those would be great but I just need something temporary and hopefully on the cheap side that I wont feel toooo bad about being hard on, you should be able to get some good money out of those. I appreciate the offer though!

Quote Originally Posted by live24wheel View Post
    In bad need of at least some front lower adjustable arms, for a XJ, TJ, LJ, Etc, so I can get back on the trail :D 35's and stock arms on an XJ just won't work too well together. Need them to get me by while I get a 3 link put together. Can be reached here or at 602-402-1326.

Thanks!
    Tom
    I have the stock ones I took off my tj when I installed the lift. Also some 2.5" spacers and the rest of the stock crap I took off.