Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Official KOH Higher Ground Photos

We get to car 4492 and begin forming a plan for repairs. Stuck on an obstacle with appx. 10-15 Ft drop to the rear, no rear driveshaft, right front rim destroyed, and the race track still hot with racers......Sure, I'll go. A few car 4492 specs....900 HP 900 FtLb torque on dyno, Dana 80 steering axles with rockwell outers and shafts...Oh yeah sporting 46 inch Baja Claws.

Again please forgive my crappy pics as my sacrificial little point and shoot was on my hip.

Pics to come...
    James
    '06 LJ Bashmobile

Some night pics...
    A really bad pic but a shot of the buggy we were recovering...

Last edited by Cecil; 02-17-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: more goodies
    James
    '06 LJ Bashmobile

Who did you go with? Ryan with the YJ?
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Ryan with the Toyota sporting 16" king coilovers in the front. Same Ryan on the Rubicon.
    James
    '06 LJ Bashmobile

David Taylor photography did a really cool thing. Since he was "shut down" on selling his photos since he wasn't licensed to resell, he made all of his photos available without water mark for free, but requested a donation to help keep Johnson Valley open. I donated and here are all of his photos freely given.

Kudos to David Taylor. If you see him at a race, buy him a beer. He's a stand up cat.

The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Total awesomeness!!!
    <><

No plan B.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger except for bears, bears will kill you.

#Ibelieve

I was reading the post on P4x4. Way cool. I also like that you were the first to pony up.
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Must've been in the first 10 miles of the race... all four tires match and the side camera is still facing forward... LOL

The official photos from Bower Motorsports still aren't released, but i was doing a google image search for other EMC cars and stumbled accross some additional photos of our race car! This was when we were "doing Elvis backwards"... or running the Elvis trail in reverse. Either way, it's some rock action (finally).