Thread: Blanketing Arizona

Default Blanketing Arizona

Hey everyone,

For the past couple years Aubrey and I have been a part of blanketing Arizona, a charity that hands out blankets and food to the homeless downtown on the morning of Christmas Eve. Over the past couple years we have collected blankets from friends and family to help keep the less fortunate warm during this time of year. What we have come to find out is although they appreciate the blankets but sleeping bags are prefered. They keep them warmer and are easier for them to travel with.

I am asking everyone for help in collecting as many sleeping bags as Possible between now and Christmas eve. I am working with Walmart to try and get a discount on sleeping bags purchased through them and will have those details later. If at all possible for anyone to help we are also taking any donations possible to allow us to go and purchase the sleeping bags in bulk.

Please contact me if you have any questions. If you have a donation let me know and I will come to you to get it.

Jared 602-481-2043

Thank you all

Merry Christmas and God bless
    "The American Indians found out what happens when
    you don't control immigration."

Jared,

My wife and I have a couple to donate. My wife would like to know if you need volunteers to help out also.

Scott
    <><

No plan B.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger except for bears, bears will kill you.

#Ibelieve

Volunteers are always welcome. There are a ton of people that show up but there is always stuff to do. I have taken Aubrey for 3 years and always have her give one of her favorite toys to one of the kids that come through the line. It helps to remind her of how fortunate she is.

A couple days before Christmas eve we get together with the family who started the event and load everything into their trailer so please let me know when the best time is to meet with you.

For information on this event you can contact me or go to the website www.blanektingarizona.org

Ok so here is deal. On December 22nd I am going to purchase all the sleeping bags to take Christmas Eve morning. We are taking $10 donations to purchase the sleeping bags and anyone intereted in helping that morning can come to help deliver them and hand them out.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in helping or making a donation. I will meet with you or can give you my PayPal information. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

I am sorry Jared. With me getting sick and Linda working extra we never got coordinated enough to get coordinated with you.
    <><

No plan B.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger except for bears, bears will kill you.

#Ibelieve

It's no problem, I know a lot of people down this holiday season. I hope you have a merry Christmas.