Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COLORADO: the REAL story, in pictures...

COHG COLORADO: the REAL story, in pictures...

Well, we've done a pretty good job of documenting the big trip, so now it's time for the "other photos" of the trip to come out...

many of them didn't survive the trip back, so use photoshop or mspaint or whatever you have to recreate moments from Colorado... Evidently, Mike remembers my family and I packing the TJ a little differently than I do... but that's what this is about: what do YOU remember from Colorado.

Game on! Everyone can enter, even if you weren't there but just heard a story and wanted to recreate it in photoshop or whatever, do it!

Source your pics from http://www.higherground4x4.com/live/ , http://www.higherground4x4.com/forum...4-CO-11-Report , or your own

Have fun!

Last edited by Skatchkins; 08-25-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

For me personally, I was really impressed with how many hats the Marmots had... they were quite the little characters!

This little guy kept entertaining us at camp each night!

Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Being on the trail everyday, bathroom time was pretty low on privacy and design for Dana and Jonathan

Name:  CO_DnJ.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  63.8 KB
    Last edited by Skatchkins; 12-20-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Manstache

Did anyone really take a good look at Bob's beard that week?

Name:  CO_Marmot_Bob.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  107.6 KB
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Now, I know we all had fun with the whole "sound of music" thing every time we would crest a mountain peak and see a beautiful valley...

...AND I really enjoyed Lenny and Matt coming on the trip...

...BUT I could have done without the outfits when they were walking around Lake City.

and that freakishly large bear cub up by Tomboy kept me awake all night trying to push my rig over... dirty mangy bear cub.

of course, that was nothing compared to this bad boy who took team yellowsubs rig out joy riding and returned it with a broken windshield... what ticked me off the most was that he kept yelling "Bollocks you Yanks!"

Thumbs up

Marmot in hats are awesome
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Quote Originally Posted by alanzona View Post
    Now, I know we all had fun with the whole "sound of music" thing every time we would crest a mountain peak and see a beautiful valley...

...AND I really enjoyed Lenny and Matt coming on the trip...

...BUT I could have done without the outfits when they were walking around Lake City.

I thought we looked good, but that nipple apparatus was uncomfortable.