Thread: Sunflower Loop led by Grace Community Group

Default Sunflower Loop led by Grace Community Group

Sunflower Loop led by Grace Community Group.

Thanks again FB for the invite on your run. J and I of course had a good time out there again, but our back seat tourists couldn't say thank you enough.

Interesting little group you got there. Those Toyota's were gorgeous (in a mantastic way). Always nice to have pretty girls out on the trail too (driving none the less : )
    Wow on the stockers- so glad Envoy bowed out early.
    Did the Pathy ever finally make it out?

Man it was so hard to leave my X behind after everyone looked it over at the gas station. I kept feeling like I need to mention and remention that I took her out there last month. But tours are best in an open top Wrangler no doubt and that's what we were there for. Did I mention though that my X had been out there and I had actually washed it recently?

Bobert, we'd be honnered to have you in our '07 calendar. We took a few shots that turned out great, but this one had the best colors and votes. It came out really great on the phat printer I have at work.

Here's a few ok'ers I snagged of your church crew. Nothing special, my camera's really only set up for Jeep pics :wink:

Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Thank you Fatbob for allowing us to crash your offroad extravaganza. We as well as our guests had a great time and you have some really cool people in your group.

Mike and I worked on our 2007 calander today and decided that you had the best fall picture if you will allow us to use it.

I am really looking forward to going out with you guys again. Next time maybe the Pathfinder guy can pull a better vehicle off his lot.

Thanks Again
    "The American Indians found out what happens when
    you don't control immigration."

I love the pics! Use any pic of my jeep you have. It was fun being out on the trail with you guys. Thanks for showing us the shafts and making sure I wasn't the only jeep out there. The guy that ended up riding with my friend left his gun and jacket when he got out.
    Its funny how many people have a gun with them and don't say anything. I know there were 4 people with guns. Im betting you guys had one or two..
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Awesome Pics looks like it was a fun ride. I do enjoy sunflower and would have liked to go on that one!!
    '06 Jeep LJ, '03 F250SD 4x4 Turbo Diesel!, '88 Sami
    American by Birth, Soldier by Choice AND Christian by the Grace of God
    www.KreationKrawlers.com / www.4x4Him.org / www.HigherGround4x4.com
    [SIGPIC]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/kreationkrawlers1/AZLugz_avatar-sm.jpg[/SIGPIC]

hey nice pics as usuall michael!

So was there any trail damage? No broken spider gears or tcases like the last 3 runs we did?
    Zombie Caving
    Siblings are like sausages. Itís better not to see them being made.

Two flats on the same rig and a dented door from getting a little love fest on with a tree root...
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

the gmc looks out of place