Thread: HG4x4 Trip Rules and Regs

Exclamation HG4x4 Trip Rules and Regs

HG4x4 Trip Rules and Regs

- If your vehicle sports a HigherGround4x4 badge, you are representing HigherGround4x4. If you need one to feel important and get into more photos: http://www.higherground4x4.com/forums/payments.php

- No excessive alcohol on trips

- No excessive language

- If trip is listed as a family trip, act and speak accordingly

- Some trips may not be suitable for all ages, these will be specified in trip/event itinerary.

- Caravans: Unless earlier discussed, your group is as fast as your slowest vehicle. Put them in front to limit your group (and to save gas and clear truck tires from the roadway) or let them ride motorboat. Headlights are good for alerting other traffic of your caravan. This way they know it’s cool when you run red lights or park up on the sidewalk to wait for the sake of not pinching one of your own off.

- On roads and especially trails, it is your responsibility to keep the person behind you in your rearview mirror. This ensures all parties make it out. Turning at each correct juncture or if they become in need of assistance, you are their link.

- When stopping on trail always park in a way that would allow others, should they come upon us, a way around.

- Please maintain a properly tuned CB radio.

- There will be no trespassing by HigherGround4x4 members.

- If permits are required for the area, trip itinerary will list as such

- Jeep humping is not only permitted but encouraged.

- Know your vehicle before you toss it in with the others, especially recognizing problems and even fluid levels ahead of time

- If this isn't your first rodeo, bring tools for your rig

- Bring enough and extra water for your crew

- Bring a camera if you want in turn others to camera you.

- Abstinence and condoms prevent Cherokees

- Others around you are watching you

Feel free to post your own up coming trips: http://www.higherground4x4.com/forum...-Posting-Rules
    Last edited by alanzona; 06-02-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: adding Easter Eggs but I can't get the color to match... LOL

Mike, excellent regs for group runs. They are all pretty much common sense however it's good to see them in print every once in awhile. I wish some of our other clubs would also list these things out for their members.
    Thanks,
    Jack Hickman (Dozzer)

President - AZOHVC
    AZ Rock Rats
    Vice President - ASA4WDC

Quote Originally Posted by Dozzer View Post
    They are all pretty much common sense however it's good to see them in print every once in awhile.
    Like you said its good to see them in print. I sometimes forget that we have kids on the run. I need to watch that...
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by fatbob309 View Post
    Like you said its good to see them in print. I sometimes forget that we have kids on the run. I need to watch that...
    Yeah me too Bob. But then I remember that Alan is actually an adult. LOL
    Thanks,
    Jack Hickman (Dozzer)

President - AZOHVC
    AZ Rock Rats
    Vice President - ASA4WDC

I'm gonna tell my mommy if you don't stop... and if that doesn't work... I'll bite your kneecaps!
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Too bad abstinence and condoms din't prevent 4 door JK's....

Bump for a good read and reminder.
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Exclamation

Another thing CB radios are invaluable for: the first vehicle can alert the others as to the approach of oncoming traffic. Especially on winding narrow and or dusty roads and especially about dirt bikes, etc. This way it's not a surprise to each driver.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skatchkins View Post
    Another thing CB radios are invaluable for: the first vehicle can alert the others as to the approach of oncoming traffic. Especially on winding narrow and or dusty roads and especially about dirt bikes, etc. This way it's not a surprise to each driver.

Or why a truck had to stop after making a big air jump (because he lost part of his cooler)
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by fatbob309 View Post
    Or why a truck had to stop after making a big air jump (because he lost part of his cooler)
    LOL. Good times. I was all excited to use my Cb yesterday, but no one else had one