Thread: Locker

Default Locker

Anybody have or know anybody who has a locker (don't care what kind) for a Dana 30 with 3.73 gears?

Had to Edit, found out the 44 is an aluminum axle and the chances of finding a locker to fit are very slim.... so, I'll put one in the front instead.
    Last edited by Avis; 05-20-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Call me.
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

You will like a front locker better for wheelin anyway...
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Quote Originally Posted by alanzona View Post
    You will like a front locker better for wheelin anyway...
    Agreed, only reason I wanted rear over front is because she daily drives it. Lockrights make a lot of noise when they are up front ,and everything else is very expensive unless I can find a used one. But yeah, for wheeling front lockers make a HUGE difference. Had a lockright in the front of my XJ for a while, I broke the pins 3 times in 2 months so I got rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    Agreed, only reason I wanted rear over front is because she daily drives it. Lockrights make a lot of noise when they are up front ,and everything else is very expensive unless I can find a used one. But yeah, for wheeling front lockers make a HUGE difference. Had a lockright in the front of my XJ for a while, I broke the pins 3 times in 2 months so I got rid of it.
    You're doing it wrong... LOL. (Running gag... Mike has video support for the joke)
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Quote Originally Posted by alanzona View Post
    You're doing it wrong... LOL. (Running gag... Mike has video support for the joke)
    You're doing it wrong

Ah yes I believe it was sent around via PM for Manmping and referenced from there on out. But I could never post it here
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skatchkins View Post
    You're doing it wrong

Ah yes I believe it was sent around via PM for Manmping and referenced from there on out. But I could never post it here
    Well you know how to PM me lol

EDIT, saw the link, and all I have to say is.. LOL that is great.
    Last edited by Avis; 05-21-2011 at 12:31 PM.