Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by brotobeast View Post
    oops sorry bob, at work forgot that i was still in caps
    Name:  capslock.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  144.1 KB

g)
    Zombie Caving
    Siblings are like sausages. Itís better not to see them being made.

sorry gosh:red|
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???}
    On the eighth day God was bored
    Thus he created the JEEP
    And has been rollin' ever since

Book of Russ 51:50 :rockon:

Anyone know if this has been opened yet ?

Unhappy

It's no go
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Interesting. Something seems to be going on out there: http://hikearizona.com/photoset.php?ID=28284

Hiker:
    I started at Indian Springs wash. The gate was locked and the info sign said that all of the ATV traffic was not allowed until the trails were updated. I took a couple of trails/jeep roads to Horseshoe dam road (by Mt. Saint Clair Mountain). Then I headed down Horseshoe dam road to where the FR42 should have been. I've always seen FR42 on the maps, but I could never see the start of it when I drove by. This time I found a wash that that leads to a camping area, then it turned into a path. About a 1,000 feet from the road, I found an old FR42 sign post :y: . Then about another 500 from there was a brand new info sign/booth. It had the new same info about the trails being updated. Just beyond that was a brand new locked gate. The forest service went out of their way to hide this trail/road. FR42 is a main trail/road between the lakes and it hugs the Bartlett coast for a bit. There’s a new fence line along FR42 for the first quarter mile. All of a sudden I saw something that I've never seen before (outside the Grand Canyon), a forest ranger on the trail :o ! It was a dune buggy with two rangers. They came up behind me. The ranger chatted for a bit saying that they frequently check out the remote trails for people. I told him what I was doing and he said that he was driving that route and to follow his tracks. The ranger also said that they just built the trails.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

This trail has been completely reworked and is ready to be run but the forest service wont release it to the public because of there management plan. talked with jeff gursh a week ago and he said to call and write letters to the cave creek office asking for it to be opened. he said if people start bothering them about it they will open it sooner otherwise theyll just let it go to the way side.
    Lost Industries
    Chris (Go Fast) Kredit - 602-616-5086
    Excellence Through Design
    Full Service Fab, Machining, and Mobile Welding

Quote Originally Posted by lostoffroad View Post
    This trail has been completely reworked and is ready to be run but the forest service wont release it to the public because of there management plan. talked with jeff gursh a week ago and he said to call and write letters to the cave creek office asking for it to be opened. he said if people start bothering them about it they will open it sooner otherwise theyll just let it go to the way side.
    Good to know. Do you have any address and phone number? I am too lazy too look it up.
    <><

No plan B.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger except for bears, bears will kill you.

#Ibelieve

Thanks for the update, Chris
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com