Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you been spotted?

Default Have you been spotted?

Working at a print shop doing design work has its advantages: Freebies.
    We decided to make up some of our own business cards as a fun way to promote our site and possibly recruit a few fellow Wranglerites (and maybe a few Changlers looking for some trail action or just to talk Jeep.

We've been selectively carding a few Jeeps that we see around town that could be considered HG trail worthy and interested in our humble site.

It's amazing how many of us are out there. Just think of it a as a step further than a simple Jeep wave, and leave us a note if you've been carded. Let us know what you're driving and what mods you have currently. If you have a few photos, feel free to include them (if you need help hosting them try photobucket.com or you can email me at skatchkins@higherground4x4.com, and I'll add them to your post).

Have fun and thanks for your time and Jeep!

Note from Dana:

Attention HigherGround Jeepers! Be on the lookout for some more cool Jeepers out there to put our card on. I got Josh the yellow Jeep at my gym to say hi. We're hitting up CCV just like they do by putting their stickers on all the cars while the peeps are in church. Little stinkers :wink: Let's find some more to wheel with.
    Ewes not fat ewes fluffy

Note: If your Jeep is super coolio and you go to GCC sometime at night, you may just find a card on your Jeep. Be on the lookout!
    Ewes not fat ewes fluffy

Hey where do we get the cards so I can place them on some of the rigs I see in my neighborhood. I have been stopped and asked about my stickers and all.This is a great idea. Hope everyone is doing well.

I still have some. Maybe Labor Day wknd
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Excellent. Can you believe Labor Day is all ready upon us, and the summer is just about over, well except the heat. I'll keep my eyes open for updates. Enjoy the rest of the week

Good Day all !

Im Paul & I was carded...
    I attend / Volunteer at CCV & just hapen to drive my XJ in today & what do you know... I seen this card.

Good lookin card like the design!
    So that being said Ill just drop some pictures of the start of the XJ & to where it is now.

These are from a trip in May to Canyon DeChelly

Paul.
    KE7NEA

I carded you, brother. When you order the fish stickers, they send you cards too!

Great looking XJ! I have a 91 YJ, but we bought a 93 XJ today, so the YJ'll be in craigslist pretty soon...

Great pictures you have on flickr, by the way. Awesome job on the XJ project. See you soon. Read the upcoming thread and come to Sedona with us!
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Nice. Your XJ was on the Canyon de Chelley run right?
    I loved the photo's on the VJC. Absolutely awesome!
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Yeah I was on that trip had a great time too.

I have a friend who does photography that went along on that trip too, He's wanting to go back their & get some of the fall colors so we might humor a trip back up there some time this year.