Thread: Pyeatt Draw

Default Pyeatt Draw

can anyone tell me where Pyeatt Draw is. I know its around payson but was hoping someone would be able to help me out a little with more specific directions
    Eat Sleep and Jeep

You should ask some people you wheel with. I have never wheeled with you, seen you at any of the meet and greets, or cleanups. I realy don't know who you are and only share trail locations with people I know. Yeah its not nice but that ok if it keeps under built and poor drivers off the trail. Not saying you are... I just don't know you.
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

lol Bob, I think we would really get along. the reason I don't wheel much with clubs is because everyone in my family has a jeep and I do most of my wheelin with them. but I completely understand your reasoning, alot of trails I used to love have been shut down because of morons. so to prove myself to you I think we should go wheelin together. I have a tj, the rear axel is currently being regeared so I can't go till next week. I am locked front and rear, and I will have a 4.88 gear ratio when I get my rig back. I do have a 35 in the rear so I don't do anything to crazy, but it hasn't gi ven me much issue yet. I am saving for a 44 but it is pretty expensive. I am pretty familiar with the white tanks or table mesa. when would you be available for an early am run preferably table mesa
    Eat Sleep and Jeep

please dont post trail locations on the public boards. Use the PM feature
    Last edited by offroadaz; 06-23-2010 at 05:32 AM.
    '94 Ram 2500 :: 35's :: rear LSD :: 4.10's :: Crate 5.9 :: thats about it!

Yep we don't tell who we don't know
    Opend Pyatte Draw 2001,hosted BFG Challange 2006 Pyatte Draw,Sunflower mine 2000,Turtle Creek,Stairstep,Lizzurd Creek,Roberts Mesa,Webber Creek 2007 "Bad Idea" 2013,Black Friday 2013,founder HCR

Oooh, Oooh, I know where it is..... Where is that link at......

Personally I like Bob's response, besides the video link I'm lookin for, I wouldnt even PM you directions to any of our trails for the same reasons Bob and TC noted......
    Sy
    85 Syota, 6.0/700r4/203/300/60's/Detroits/37 MTRk's/§XX§
    02 Symmins tow beast..... a few goodies
    High Country Renegades