Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HG4x4 is a Christian group?

Quote Originally Posted by BushDawg View Post
    Does this mean we'll not have any sacrificial lambs and no annual blood lettings ?? 8|

We do weekly blood lettings. on thursdays. I send you a chicken head with the directions. =)

I prefer to sacrafice beef. You know, hamburgers, steaks, mmm juicy steaks!

Quote Originally Posted by K7AZV View Post
    I prefer to sacrafice beef. You know, hamburgers, steaks, mmm juicy steaks!
    with bacon? mmmmmm bacon....

you need to do another animation video. that stuff was funny.

I have to admit that I wasn't sure I'd fit in on this forum; even though I'm Christian, I'm not an active church-goer, haven't been for some time. But I've got to say, everybody here has been accepting and friendly, and that's why I like hanging out over here. I also enjoy the variety of things to read and participate in, like photo of the day and such.

I don't enjoy other local Jeep clubs as much anymore, well one in particular, where it's just gotten to be one big pissing match IMO, where people get slammed left and right for the sport of it. I enjoy the more positive atmosphere here.

Thanks for letting me hang out!
    diane

'00 TJ 2.5L LowOutput w/5 spd.
    4" Teraflex Longarm w/ 33" MT's
    4:88 Gears / Super 35 Rear
    Dana 30 Front w/ Warn Hubs
    TeraLow 4:1 T-Case
    OX Lockers

Every Dog Has His Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Number 7 View Post
    I don't enjoy other local Jeep clubs as much anymore, well one in particular, where it's just gotten to be one big pissing match IMO, where people get slammed left and right for the sport of it. I enjoy the more positive atmosphere here.
    I agree Diane. That's why I started the one I did and also hang out over here. :lol:

President - AZOHVC
    AZ Rock Rats
    Vice President - ASA4WDC

If Jack is the blacksheep of this group where does that put me?

Well most of you I have met, possibly not wheeled with, but have to agree that all here are a great group. I know that this group has there perspective on things and I respect that even tho I dont follow the same "path" as them while not on the trail, same may say while on the trail too. :eyeroll:

I do business with Michael almost on a weekly basis and will continue to do so to support a fellow wheeler. My beliefs are the same as most here but I am just not as committed. I too like the fact that the "belief" isnt a hot topic and isn't pushed.

I guess HG is pretty much an open forum to those who can respect the beliefs of the core group. I like it here.:rockon:
    High Country Renegades

Default Great Site, Great Name, Great Purpose

So on my way in today, I was following a Nissan (I think) pickup with one of the shorty beds in it on 202 Eastbound. I saw the sticker on the back and wondered immediately if you guys were a Christian based 4x4 group, why else would you have such a name? Anyways, I'm very very impressed with your site and everything you guys are about. Keep the word and keep witnessing.

if I can ever get my Bronco street legal again, I'de love to get out on the trail with you guys. I lost access to my trailer, so unfortunately, I haven't had tags or anything for it for quiet some time.

Man, seeing pics of Anaconda really makes my mouth water. I remember I blew 2 tires on that trail last time I did it. hahaha

Todd

Nice sounds like you were behind Silversides. He's also the other half of Team Yellow.