Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any dreams lately?

I had a dream last night about Lucy

I dreamt Alan wasn't taking good care of her and she was stuffed in a plastic bag strapped to his rack

made me sad
    Zombie Caving
    Siblings are like sausages. Itís better not to see them being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Skatchkins View Post
    A couple last night.

Aliens came and implanted tiny little remote bombs in our heads (thanks Mission Impossible III) and if you weren't comliant they blew your head off. They took control of the TV stations and tried to make SNL funny again. Needless to say actors kept getting their heads done blowed off. Tina Fey tried to distract one of the overseers by making sexual advances. Underneath their face masks, were odd spouts with holes. She tried kissing one of those and the alien asked her to politely stop licking his dump valve #2.
    end dream
    '94 Ram 2500 :: 35's :: rear LSD :: 4.10's :: Crate 5.9 :: thats about it!

Had a dream that we went out to eat for my birthday and when we went out to the parking lot afterwards my Xterra was gone and a White Jeep Wrangler was in it's place. Dana (my sis) wanted another Wrangler in the group so bad she thought it would be a good idea to trade my X in for one for my birthday present. It was '97 with maybe a 3" lift and only had 6,000 miles on the engine it b/c it was pulled behind an old couple's motorhome. Even had a custom back plate on the gate like an old GMC that said Trailer Boss. I was disapointed but couldn't say anything b/c they had already done the trade and it was my sister.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

At this point, I may have to go to this extreme! :eyeroll:
    Ewes not fat ewes fluffy

Quote Originally Posted by offroadaz View Post
    I had a dream last night about Lucy

I dreamt Alan wasn't taking good care of her and she was stuffed in a plastic bag strapped to his rack

made me sad

While is disturbs me that you are dreaming of Lucy and me... please rest assured that I value her, honor her, and treat her with respect. =)
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

One of my weirder ones. Ill try to tell the story in first person with some pics to help it flow

I slowly took in several deep breaths of fresh air from the deck of our sky ship. It's peaceful to be miles above the earth leaving the problems below us. I walked around the deck of the ship talking to the passengers about how they liked the experience of sailing in the sky.

Name:  Sky-Pirate-Ship-the-edge-chronicles-1187373_170_222.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  11.1 KB

I must have sat and watched the world unfold below us for 30 minutes or more before I realized there was a problem. Somehow I knew the mad sketcher had returned...

Name:  guy-drawing.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  20.9 KB

I watched as he redrew the sails on my ship. Slowly they changed from magnificent sheets of white to tattered wind torn sails. I knew I had to save the passengers before we fell from the sky.

I had to act quickly, I grabbed my wing suit from the captains cabin and dove overboard

Name:  jet-powered_wing_1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  13.1 KB

Flying to the ground I had to act fast. I only had minutes before the ship crashed killing everyone on board. I looked around for my insect friends and found them inside an old log. I told them we have to save the passengers and they agreed to help.

The plan was the spiders and caterpillars would ride on the backs of bumblebees up to the ship. Then they would weave cocoons around each passenger protecting them from the fall

Name:  5843031.3950175.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  8.4 KB

Racing against time the bugs took off to the sky. Off in the distance I could see the mad sketcher drawing furiously on his paper trying to defeat us.

One by one each passenger was cocooned and tossed overboard. I watched as the shells fell making a soft thump when they landed. Finally the last person landed safely and I ran over to cut them from the cocoons. Each person was safe!

I sat and smiled to myself knowing I had defeated the mad sketcher once again
    Last edited by offroadaz; 04-09-2009 at 11:40 AM.
    Zombie Caving
    Siblings are like sausages. Itís better not to see them being made.

Very cool. I liked the picture referrences

I've been having a bunch but they've been scattered. Last night we were packing up for a week long man trip. It was some kind of all inclusive deal where we needed everything like fishing poles, guns, 4wd, etc. I was excited.

The night before I ended up in a mormon town and they scheduled me to be burned alive upside down on a cross. After that payed out I went back to the standard overloaded customers in the shop and me in my skin suit. Some bad guys came in but I didn't want to go get my gun b/c then the customers would see I was naked behind the counter.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skatchkins View Post
    Very cool. I liked the picture referrences

I've been having a bunch but they've been scattered. Last night we were packing up for a week long man trip. It was some kind of all inclusive deal where we needed everything like fishing poles, guns, 4wd, etc. I was excited.

The night before I ended up in a mormon town and they scheduled me to be burned alive upside down on a cross. After that payed out I went back to the standard overloaded customers in the shop and me in my skin suit. Some bad guys came in but I didn't want to go get my gun b/c then the customers would see I was naked behind the counter.
    I loled. That's hilarious. :clap:
    '94 Ram 2500 :: 35's :: rear LSD :: 4.10's :: Crate 5.9 :: thats about it!

Last night I dreamed I killed someone and then stuffed their remains inside cantelopes and then set them out to sea at night so they couldn't be found. But boats kept passing by and the cantelopes kept floating even though I added holes in them. I was very nervous even when I woke up.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

You do know these posts will be used against you in a court of law one day, correct?
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB