Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any dreams lately?

Default Any dreams lately?

I know Offroadaz usually has cool ones.

No skull crushes or drunken beatings this week.

Last night I did dream I rode a horse in Louisiana and when it jumped over a fallen tree I feel into the bayou where I floated back to home to that big house I visited last trip. I had a short brush with an aligator on the way.

I also found a neat black rock with sparklies. I turned it in and it was apparently worth $20,000 but they paid me in 4 Wheel Hardware gift cards.

I went driving up somewhere like 4 Peaks and there was already snow on the ground. I met some campers who thought I had a cool vehicle.

I tried to get in touch with an old girlfriend by taking some retarded people to the retarded hospital. I found her mom there. She was blind and retarded.
    At the top floor I found a bomb my mother had placed. It had a timer on it. i called and told her she needed to tell me how to dismantle it but she said it was no big deal. I told her at least 150 people were going to die but she just laughed and said don't worry about it. I tried to figure out the bomb but couldn't so I threw it out the window at the last couple of seconds and it exploded in the air.
    Last edited by Skatchkins; 10-23-2008 at 10:35 AM.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

I wish I could remember my dreams like you two. I hardly ever remember them and if I do, it's only bits and pieces. I bet this thread is gonna be busy. :P
    Ewes not fat ewes fluffy

I can't remember any recent ones, but I try and remember tonights dreams for ya :P

I don't like dreaming...
    Touch the cow. Do it NOW!

You have to sleep, first, though, right?
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Mine from a few nights - day ago...

I was in a hurry to get to a job & hungry so while driving thru traffic like a mad man I decide to make myself lunch, I pull out a loaf of bread and a package of them cheese filled hotdogs, I fold the bread in half and put a dog in it & place it on the dash to warm up problem is I make up like 5-7 of these guys and there now all over the cab of the truck, So I reach for a can of enchlada sauce & my work phone starts to ring and I cant find it, hotdogs and bread are all over the place now... then I wake up to my work phone ringing...

Few things...
    #1 Ive NEVER put enchlada sauce on anything but mexican food
    #2 I dont carry around bread & hot dogs for lunch...
    Last edited by Sc00by; 10-24-2008 at 07:55 AM. Reason: forgot the enchlada sauce
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A couple last night.

Aliens came and implanted tiny little remote bombs in our heads (thanks Mission Impossible III) and if you weren't comliant they blew your head off. They took control of the TV stations and tried to make SNL funny again. Needless to say actors kept getting their heads done blowed off. Tina Fey tried to distract one of the overseers by making sexual advances. Underneath their face masks, were odd spouts with holes. She tried kissing one of those and the alien asked her to politely stop licking his dump valve #2.
    end dream

Getting chased by bad guys. I had my CCW permit which actually meant I was a secret detective. During a shootout I shot and killed the bad guy chasing me but one bullet missed and hit a cop behind him. I was upset b/c the second rule during CCW class was "Know your background," I just knew they were going to take my permit away. Instead it ended up that the cop I shot was a bad cop who was helping the other side so it was ok.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

Seriously, Mike. You really need to stop with the hard drugs before bed.
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

I had a dream last night that Special J had his Jeep back again and I was riding along with him in the back without my seat belt on. It turned out he was drunk and tried to take a turn at 90mph. It didn't work and we went off the side of a steep forest road. We kept hitting trees like one of those balls that hits the pegs on the way down. I kept trying to brace myself inside every which way but towards the bottom I was thrown out just before the lake at the bottom. I came to on the shore later and people were all around me. When I figured out where I was, I tried to scream and shout that they needed to get in the water and rescue Jared but I couldn't speak. I tried to sign but forgot too many signs so I just pointed, made the sign for man, mimed steering wheel, and pointed again. After what seemed like forever, they finally caught on but then their face turned to dismay and they shook their heads. They said it was too late but I tried to go into the water anyway. I kept falling down on my way apparently due to some broken bones and they kept trying to stop me still saying there was nothing I could do. Finally realizing I couldn't make it to the water I turned around to yell what made them so *%#$! sure, and that was when I saw Jared's head.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

No dreams Chris?

Last night we were taking a big boat out to the lake in a big 4 door Silverado.
    Virgil was driving. On the hwy we hit a small bump and the rear view mirror flew off the mount and hit V hard and square in the throat. He had just enough time to motion to me in the pass seat that he was not okay and then he passed out. We went off the road into a big field where I was able to steer us away from a drop. Even though he was passed out, his weight on the brake pedal helped us slow finally to a stop. Dana jumped out to tell the other drivers that were stopping what had happened. I woke up then so I don't know what happened to Virgil or if any nurses were hurt afterwards.
    Last edited by Skatchkins; 02-10-2009 at 08:43 AM.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com