Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crown King fire

I got out too pee and I saw it. Michael and Dana said oooooo no you have to leave it on. And I did. It was one of the best trips I have been on. Great Views, Snow and Bob Helping me with driving up one little run. It had it all.
    When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by offroadaz View Post
    I think the one that burned allot of northern az a few years back ended up getting fined a big amount for the signal fire she started because it spread and burned several thousand acres of forest land

It was in 2002 and they were the Rodeo and Chedeski fires. The first fire was set by a forest employee. While fire crest were trying to put out the first fire, a lost couple stared a signal fire to get the attention of the water helicopters for rescue.

The people were rescued but the 2 fires merged which became the largest fire recoreded in Arizona history.
    "The American Indians found out what happens when
    you don't control immigration."

Quote Originally Posted by Spshlj View Post
    It was in 2002 and they were the Rodeo and Chedeski fires. The first fire was set by a forest employee. While fire crest were trying to put out the first fire, a lost couple stared a signal fire to get the attention of the water helicopters for rescue.

The people were rescued but the 2 fires merged which became the largest fire recoreded in Arizona history.
    Yeah, wasn't that guy a volunteer fire fighter on one of the reservations? And was afraid he was not going to have any work. Wonder if that guy is still in jail?
    Thanks,
    Jack Hickman (Dozzer)

President - AZOHVC
    AZ Rock Rats
    Vice President - ASA4WDC