Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: True Confessions...

I don't like to kill any living creature, including spiders and insects. I've even used live mouse traps and set them free far into the woods. I will not be part of natural selection =)
    Team Yellow's lower half

im scared of the dark
    .,=======o00o
    //___l__|_,\___\,___
    l_---\__|___l---[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)_____(o)_)--o-)_)__

RIP MOM I LOVE YOU 1/16/1950 - 5/30/08

out of all the incredible food the Lord has created... I'd rather eat mac and cheese than anything else in the world.
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Whaa??

I do like Fry's M&C the best though. I think restaurant style is wierd and a waste.
    I took a date once to Cheesecake Factory where their menu contains pretty much everything both sides of the Mississippi except that each plate is like $30.
    She got the $30 plate of Mac & Cheese. It did not sit well (with me at least, I didn't stick around to find out her end of the story and how that came out).

My confession: Old people's skin freaks me out, especially the thin burned-look kind. I get the chills and have to look away.
    Disclaimably quotastic
    I are photographer
    armchaircrisis.com

agreed. with the exception of Baby K's mac and cheese (honestly, the best ever...) I can't stand restuarant mac. I'm a Kraft man, but the Sam's Choice brand is surprisingly good too.

Old people's skin... I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down, brutha. 8|
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Kraft Mac & Cheese... WITH Spam & Green Chilis..

yes Im polish...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kraft is the best. Never Tried Sam's; I'll have to do that.

When camping, I'm always afraid something is lurking just out of sight of the fire.

....and I love the smell of gas or diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper View Post
    When camping, I'm always afraid something is lurking just out of sight of the fire.

Have to agree Kraft rules!!!

I am always thinking the same thing, that something is always watching me from just out side the light of the fire, then you hear a little noise and you know it is something, just can never find it, but you know it is there.

I think wheelbase is sexy. LOL That's why I now think my Jeep is sexy. LOL Solid Gold Dancin. :D

Oh, and my .40 cures all of those camp fire issues. Only problem we seem to ever have with campfires is that something is either jumping over them or blowing up in them. HA
    Thanks,
    Jack Hickman (Dozzer)

President - AZOHVC
    AZ Rock Rats
    Vice President - ASA4WDC

have you ever heard a digital goat in the dark when you're camping (red creek). Now that is scary...made mike pull his gun (no that's not code...literally)
    Team Yellow's lower half