Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Skatchkins Published on 04-29-2010 09:18 PM
My steering had been getting pretty sloppy. I routinely get underneath my Xterra to check out the front end, trying to make sure everything is...
by Skatchkins Published on 08-21-2013 12:31 PM
This is the proper configuration for a Dodge 2500 Ram D70 axle rear drum brake assembly. Rear brake kit installed with new springs and adjusters....
by Skatchkins Published on 02-02-2010 12:42 PM
Offroadaz told me about this on the cheap portable air compressor. He found that Costco was currently carrying it for $20 cheaper than the larger...
by Skatchkins Published on 11-05-2011 11:43 PM
Leaf Spring Bushing Replacement This is applicable to most rear leaf sprung vehicles My bushings have been shot for a while. Recently not just...
by Skatchkins Published on 01-03-2008 09:42 PM
*There's a "post about your tires" thread on another forum I frequent so I just figured I'd copy my info here. Feel free to tell about the t...
by Skatchkins Published on 06-22-2011 10:32 PM
So Xterra people. We got no fancy parts catalogs in the bathroom to peruse whiles we poo's. There's no big company coming up with the latest bolt-ons....
by Skatchkins Published on 05-31-2011 07:53 PM
Well I had everything else up front replaced. I had a little play left to track down so I pinned it on my IFS differential bushings. There are...
by Skatchkins Published on 05-07-2011 12:10 PM
. Working at a print shop I used to print my own maps. I'd just grab a bunch of online displayed topo squares and then put all of them together,...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

offroadaz (32)
Skatchkins (15)
2ndchance (6)
alanzona (4)
Avis (3)
sweathog (2)

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive